VitrA's newest addition, the 1.2 gpf Gravity Flush HET saves 25% more water annually compared to the industry standard 1.6 gpf toilets.
Features and Benefits :
- First of its kind - VitrA's HET uses just 1.2 gpf, which brings an additional 7% savings on the flush volume compared to other gravity flush HET's
- Available in elongated and round front extended height bowls
- Operates in a quiet environment due to silent gravity flush
- Available in 10", 12" & 14" rough in dimensions
- ASME, CSA, & LADWP Approved
- Meets ADA requirements
- Excellent performance results on Map Testing
Maximum Performance Testing) up to 800 grams solid discharge
- Large & clean footprint offers remodeling convenience
- Fully glazed trapway
VitrA's 1.2 gpf HET can save a family of five 20,000 gallons of water annually over standard 1.6 gpf models.
Technical Information :